All orders are shipped out Monday through Friday via USPS or FedEx, excluding bank holidays and all major holidays.
We do also ship to APO/FPO addresses; orders shipped to PO Boxes are sent via USPS only. Unfortunately, FedEx does not permit shipping to PO Boxes.
Please make sure to include any apartment, building, or suite number with your address if applicable. Any missing information from your address will effect delivery times and in some cases may cause your package to be returned to our office. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you for the correct address and additional shipping payment. If no response after 72 hours, your order will be refunded, minus your original shipping charge.
1. Most orders will ship within two business days. If your order is placed after 2 pm Pacific Standard Time on Friday, your order will be shipped out Monday. However, please allow for up to 48 hours for order processing during the holiday season.
2. Delivery time is guaranteed as of the time of the first scan in by USPS, not the time of order placement.
3. It is important that you include your email address during check-out if you would like to receive a tracking number to be able to keep an eye on your package while it is en route.
4. Orders can be tracked at USPS.com or FedEx.com with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
Free shipping on all domestic orders of $25 or more.
If you would like to upgrade to Priority or FedEx shipping, you can upgrade at the full cost.
First Class Mail = 7-10 business days
Priority Mail = 2-3 business days
FedEx Priority Overnight = generally before 10 am the next day depending on the zip code of the final destination.
*Please note that FedEx Priority Overnight does not delivery on Saturdays. If your Priority Overnight order is placed late Thursday/ early Friday your package will not be delivered until Monday.
First Class and Priority Mail is guaranteed by USPS and delivery times do sometimes vary. The business days listed are just an estimate and can be affected by anything, including poor weather and bank holidays.
USPS is scheduled to pick up on Monday through Friday between 3 pm and 4 pm. If your order is placed on a Monday evening, it will be picked up Tuesday afternoon. Your tracking number will be available on Tuesday, with the first update associated with the tracking number on Wednesday morning.
All FedEx Overnight orders must be placed before 12 pm Pacific Standard time to go out the same day. Any orders placed after this time will be subject to next day shipping.
1. Please, please be sure to include the state/province in addition to the city in your address form, even if it is not necessary for delivery in the country your socks are being delivered to; it will help exponentially with delivery time and accuracy.
2. International orders take between 3-5 weeks to arrive depending on any number of variables, including customs procedures or delayed flights when heading overseas. Delivery time will vary!
3. Any international orders being shipped to a PO Box must include a phone number.
4. It is important that you include your email address during check-out if you would like to receive a tracking number to be able to keep an eye on your package while it is en route.
International shipping is determined by the weight of your order.
International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
All countries are different with customs and VAT, which is your government’s way of taxing you for goods purchased internationally. We recommend inquiring with your local post office for details on fees and additional time your package may take. All customs and VAT fees are the customer's responsibility.
ORDER AND SHIPMENTS NOTIFICATIONS
Order confirmations emails are sent shortly after your order is placed. Shipping confirmation emails will be sent once a tracking number is available. These have been known to sneak into the spam folder of email inboxes in the past.
Never fear! If you have received a message from Socksmith.com with an order number on the website itself, your order has been placed.
We are also always more than happy to triple verify this order or shipping confirmation via our contact form; please include any information you may have, such as first and last name, date, or order number to assist us in locating your order efficiently.