Inspired by "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" by Japanese artist Hokusai.
An incredibly recognizable design on a pair of bamboo socks. Yes, we did say bamboo.
Our bamboo material is certified free of harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX®. The only way we could use this design was on a material that is just as respectful to nature as the artwork is.
- Accredited by the Forest Stewardship Council® for being sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for zero harmful substances present
- Made using rayon from bamboo for a super-soft sock
- Seamless toe which limits irritation or chafing
- Blended with nylon for durability and spandex for flexibility
- Moisture wicking and great for sweaty feet
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Read more here
- L/XL 10-13 (Women's Shoe Size 10.5+ and Men's Shoe Size 9-13)