Which Came First?
If the person you're buying this pair for is into sustainable farming, they'd probably like to know that all of our bamboo socks are OEKO-TEK® Standard 100 certified (which means no harmful chemicals by the time you put them on).
- Accredited by the Forest Stewardship Council® for being sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for zero harmful substances present
- Made using rayon from bamboo for a super-soft sock
- Seamless toe which limits irritation or chafing
- Blended with nylon for durability and spandex for flexibility
- Moisture wicking and great for sweaty feet
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Read more here
- L/XL 10-13 (Women's Shoe Size 10.5+ and Men's Shoe Size 9-13)
Nothing here? The matching product may be out of stock. Check back soon!