Men's Mister Rogers Portrait Socks
Fred Rogers was a very well rounded man, but first and foremost he was a family man. After graduating from college, his initial desire was to continue education with seminary school, before ultimately deciding to use the power and influence of TV in a positive way. He was first hired in 1951 at NBC and worked on a variety of sets and shows before his first on-camera appearance in 1963 for the very first version of the show we have come to love, Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
Other top rated products
- Men's "Significant...5.0 star rating(2)
- Women's "Time For A...5.0 star rating(1)
- Women's Laurel Burch...5.0 star rating(3)
- Women's Bamboo "Black...4.4 star rating(5)
- Men's "Dumpster...0 star rating(0)
- Women's "Corgi...5.0 star rating(1)
- Women's...0 star rating(0)
- Men's "Smart Ass"...0 star rating(0)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.