Fun fact: a toadstool is what we normally call the mushroom, but the actual living organism is underground.
Funner fact: these toads don't care if it's a fungus or a sentient organism, it makes for a great stool.
These socks are cool for many reasons but the padded footbed and arch support are something your feet will appreciate.
- Crew height
- Manufactured from recycled apparel scraps, collected by our partner Recover®
- Made in Hickory, North Carolina
- Roll top to reduce pinching but with elasticity to stay put
- Dynamic arch support with light compression to provide extra comfort and lessen fatigue
- Cushioned footbed with uber-squishy padding for your heel, arch, and toe
- 144 needle construction for durability
Fiber Content Large: 33% Nylon, 33% Recycled Cotton, 31% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
- S/M 9-11 (Women's Shoe Size 6-10.5 and Men's Shoe Size 5-9)